วันพุธที่ 26 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2551

More Winter Poems: of Minnesota

Author : Dennis Siluk
1) December Days
(In Minnesota)The sky, defused with a pale cold mist, it puts onâ€".
The Sun peeks â€"up, as it rides Libra, proudly, down.The birds don’t sing at dawn (anymore)â€"gone south.
The white pure snows cover all (liken to glistening flow’rs.)Precious are those longing moments of early hoursâ€";
Youthful barbs singing, chanting, in the back of my head:Celebrating winter’s cold days ahead.#958 12/11/062) Waiting at the Café-bookstore(Minnesota Winter)The moon seems to be frozen in the Eastern sky,High over head, in the dead of winter
Sitting in this Café waiting for my wifeâ€"The snowy events of Minnesota, sees from its placeIn the heavenly sky (not so far from my home),
Seesâ€"my wife leave the Post Office…In this cloudless cold night, waiting on the bus-stop (s)High overhead wisps cold and frost, against
Her throat, breathing out cloudbanks…Breathing out cloudbanks of carbon-dioxideâ€";Soon she’ll walkthrough these doors
A smile on her face, a huge and a kiss…A chilled wind, still on her cheeks, adjusting to theWarm air of the café…woops, here she comes
(7:15 PM), “Coffee or tea,” I say…(she’s just smiling).#957/ 12-10-05 Dedicated to Rosa Peñaloza-Siluk3) Cold Spell[In Minnesota]While the snow smothers the hazy winter ice,I stay up watching by the window until midnight
What else can I do…there must be something!My loving wife is fast asleep! Half the night
Around my computer I write, think: how longHow long, will this cold spell last!...#952 12/9/054) Winter EdgesThe air is fogy. It is early winter
The moon is passing through my body.
That which made it misty is gone.(At 6:30 PM, everything is dark;
at 9:00 PM, Ill be gone.)Winter is going to sleep I think,
Waiting for morning, Eastward, bound.
That which made it misty is gone.#955 12/10/2005See Dennis' web site: http://dennissiluk.tripod.com
Category : Auctions

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: